Just started week 13

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all

It's week 13 20mg and I'm really struggling woke up this morning with that fear feeling anxiety and my mind going at a million miles a hour what's happening to me why has all this come back I feel so scared again like I don't want to leave the house (but got no choice working)surely this can't be normal. week before last ok week last week bad week now this week even worse surely if these meds were going to work they would have by now 😠 Frustrated !

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Way to go Don!

Fortunately, you and I have similar Doctors and with all the lovely people here (trolls excepted) we are on the right track!

Keep reading, posting and looking forward!

Regards,

David

• Posted

Cheers David 😃

How's your job search going ? 😃

• Posted

Slowly! Registered with 7 job search sites and have 7 new user IDs and passwords to remember! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

And relax .....

Regards,

David

• Posted

Lol you will get their what kind of jobs you looking for ?😀

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.