Just thought i'd say....

Posted , 24 users are following.

That i'm not feeling good right now and i'm struggling with my health. On top of that last night i had 2 falls and have hurt my ankle and foot in the process.

Sometimes in life there are times when you just have no option but to put yourself first, something i very rarely do. I'm not leaving so please don't worry about that but if i'm slower than usual responding to all of your questions or i don't reply for a few hours then you'll know why. I just don't want anyone to wonder where i am because i know lots of people rely on me. Please bear with me while i recover from those falls last night and i try to get on top of my health.

Much love xxxx

2 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Thinking of you Denise and sending love. You have recently saved me a lot of hassle with the courts owing to me not understanding things. You put me right. Thanks - and get well soon. xx
  • Posted

Hiya Denise, sorry to hear your not feeling great at the mo, and hope your feeling much better very very soon. Regards, Mick X
  • Posted

Hi Denise, I’m so sorry to hear you are suffering after the 2 falls. I hope you will feel better soon.

Big hugs xx

• Posted

Wishing you a speedy recovery and make sure you rest 
  • Posted

Hi Denise

Sorry to hear of your accident and hope you are better soon take care and sending you all my best wishes get well soon

Mike

• Posted

Thinking of you Denise. Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself. XXX❤❤❤
  • Posted

Thinking of you. I can well relate to putting others first. Also I c a n relate to when you have those falls and bad days. You have been such inspiration on here so please take some time out and recouperate. Hugs and kisses. Get well soon

• Posted

Hi Denise, look after yourself, all my best wishes  going to you, Newbury Rat
  • Posted

I did tell you not too drink the second bottle of wine, didn't I, you take care and don't worry, no one will mind if you look after number one for a while, sometimes that's what you have to do, catch you otherwhere xx

• Posted

Awww Denise sorry to health this ....there is times in your life when you have to stop and think to yourself that your struggling with your health I’m in a similar position myself and my hubby has put his foot down and said to sto running after everyone...hope your feeling better soon Denise 😘 take care xxxxx

• Posted

Hi denise,

Yes, you must look after yourself, so that you can look after us. I hope you soon recover but rest up a bit for now.

Best wishes,

Mike.

• Posted

Hi Denise sorry your not feeling well ..try and take it easy and I hope you feel better soon ...Irene ❤❤❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.