Just thought i'd say....

Posted , 24 users are following.

That i'm not feeling good right now and i'm struggling with my health. On top of that last night i had 2 falls and have hurt my ankle and foot in the process.

Sometimes in life there are times when you just have no option but to put yourself first, something i very rarely do. I'm not leaving so please don't worry about that but if i'm slower than usual responding to all of your questions or i don't reply for a few hours then you'll know why. I just don't want anyone to wonder where i am because i know lots of people rely on me. Please bear with me while i recover from those falls last night and i try to get on top of my health.

Much love xxxx

2 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

ah hun ,you really need to take a well earned rest , your doing far too much and this heat wont help much put your feet up and take it easy  , xxxx
  • Posted

Hi Denise so very sorry that you are feeling low at the moment I feel so guilty for bombarding you with my questions please forgive me and I hope that you will soon be feeling better very soon. Take care zebra20 ( Tony)
  • Posted

Hope you feel better soon Denise. We all need me time !!!. Big Hug. XXX
  • Posted

Life is not easy when you have a physical disabilitie . Hopefully you're recovering well ,take care of yourself 

• Posted

hi Denise. Sorry too hear your not well hope you recover soon and get back to your helpful self. this is the first that I've felt well enough too comment I my self start chemo next week had Biopsy  this week so just waiting on results. Hey Ho it is what it is Regards Tom

• Posted

@ denise15811  Dear Denise, I think that the time has come for you to put yourself first, it is very much appreciated all the good work which you do on behalf of others.  Give yourself some time off, lass.

MaryLip

• Posted

Thank you Mary and everyone else for all your kind words.

It is very very difficult to put myself first when so many people rely on that much needed advice. I'm still battling with my health, but i'll get there eventually. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.