Just upped dose from 20mg to 30mg

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all I've been on 20mg of cit for just over 15 weeks in that time I'd say I've had about 10 OK days still got intrusive/negative thoughts anxiety and low mood a few weeks ago I thought I was getting their for a few days then wham it all came back spoke to doc this morning and he said it's time to up dose now so here we go 😬

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFULL

THANKS πŸ˜ƒ

2 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Next
  • Posted

My doc has taken me off all meds currently. Very concerned
    • Posted

Partially my choice. I have been on 7 different meds and I don't respond to them. I either get worse or no better
    • Posted

Not good I'm trying venlafaxine now it's meant to be a good one my councler said if it doesn't work I should try no meds since I exercise and do everything.some of us our body's won't take on the meds
    • Posted

What is everything that you are doing besides exercise?
    • Posted

A little bit.see mates go out bike ride yoga boot camp swimming evrrything indoor soccer
    • Posted

Do you have anxiety too? Good for you that you can be so functional. I'm non functional. Been that way for 2 years. I hope that I will recover
  • Posted

Hi Don good luck I have come off cit these pills are no good in my opinion there only meant to take 10weeks to work I would concidere changing it's to painfull eating it out.but good luck ☺

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.