Just want to chat, having a bit of anxiety right now.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I was hoping someone out there wouldn't mind just chatting with me. Right now i am having a bit of anxiety, like I normally do around this time. Just... Sorry if this is annoying to anyone. Don't know why it would be just I know that other people have anxiety alot worse than what I have and such just ah. I don't know what I am trying to say I just wouldn't mind someone to chat with it does a good job at calming me down to be able to talk and right now i have no one irl to chat with, or I want to chat with. I hope you all understand. I just what it to stop. I do have an appointment with a doctor but that is a while away. Just, Yeah, hope you understand.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Did you look up the breathing apps? Bellybio? You have to learn it sheldon. You need a plan until the doctors appt. since you have patterned yourself to get anxiety around this time write out stuff to do. Go outside find an activity, anything you can think of to keep busy at this time. What are some of your ideas!
    • Posted

I have looked at the breathing app up and I think it worked when I tried it. I shall try it again. And I don't know it is not that I have patterned myself to get anxiety at around this time it is that during alot of the day I have the ability to distract myself and such but it just doesn't let up and at around this time I almost brake in the sense that I can't keep myself semi calm. So it is not like I feel wonderful and happy go lucky during the whole day then when this time comes around I feel horrible it is more that it all leads up to this. Now I am getting worried that i am not going to feel normal again. Even when I am distracted and playing with my friends or something it is still in the back of my head. Sorry. I feel I am getting annoying. I am not meaning to I just reach a point when I feel helpless and end up crying out for help. Even if I know it may pass it just. Sorry.

• Posted

You will feel good again. You will change from all this. Normal will be different. Never feel sorry. This site is having some issues and i hooe they fix it soon because i cant always respind but i will keep trying until it works. Lol i see you saw the messages that good. I want you to watch dispenza guy ok he will so clearly explain the mind body and body mind stuff to you.  At oeast that knowledge will help you understand or make sense if what is haooening to you. I wasnt trying to be hurtful by saying do an activity its to keep your body in shape and allow you some solace in all this. Your body feels heightened nervous because you thinking about it a lot and it is hard to sidetrack it. So, even thiugh you hate talking to yourself haha you have to tell yourself.."look i know you feel anxious and i get that but i need to have some fun right now so i cant be scared by you right now. Then you go and do an activity. " the activity is because you are acknowledging the anxiety but you mustnt reward it by feeling scared, rather do an activity so the bidy responds another way. Sitting still a lot and allowing the mind to think abiut negative stuff, and i know it does that on it own is sabatoge. There is a glitz in your fight or flight no doubt but since we cant fix that glitz we have to over ride it or live around it untill you have trained yourself so well that glitz kinds of calms down. The breathing needs to be done at leqst twice day whether you like it or not or it works. Its a training process for you. So please do that at least twice a day. It will later become a tool and skill in your self calming tools. But it needs to be practiced a lot so its automatic. 

• Posted

Ok, thanks, I will. I feel I should say more but I can't think of anything right now.

• Posted

Sorry so many messages this site has a problem right now and it didnt show it sent. Normally would have been like two messages thats it haha but I gave you all you need for now. Enjoy let me know if dispenza makes sense to you,i hooe it does. By the time you walk into the dr and hopefully get into  therapy you will so wise and ready to properly deal with all this.
    • Posted

I have been listening to the podcasts and I love them. They are very good. Thanks.
    • Posted

Hi, Lisa I am now trying to figure out what is "normal" for people without anxiety. Was wondering if you knew. Like is it "normal" to get stressed about just going into a store and buying something because I get worried about what I would say to the cashier and may not buy anything because of that. Or to slow down or stop working on a test in school so I won't be the first one to get up and give it to the teacher. Or if I don't understand a question in school I won't raise my hand because I have this illogical fear that everyone in the class would notice and they wouldn't see me as smart. And before school ended last year I kinda stopped eating lunch because it was just too stressful to figure out when to get up to go to the trash, and get worried about waiting in line, and the main reason was that I started to feel sick because of that unneeded worry. I don't know I am just worried, and now seem to be reevaluateing my experiences and how I have acted in the past and now.

• Posted

You're not alone and you're not annoying anyone - we all support each other. Love Tess

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.