Just want to chat, having a bit of anxiety right now.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I was hoping someone out there wouldn't mind just chatting with me. Right now i am having a bit of anxiety, like I normally do around this time. Just... Sorry if this is annoying to anyone. Don't know why it would be just I know that other people have anxiety alot worse than what I have and such just ah. I don't know what I am trying to say I just wouldn't mind someone to chat with it does a good job at calming me down to be able to talk and right now i have no one irl to chat with, or I want to chat with. I hope you all understand. I just what it to stop. I do have an appointment with a doctor but that is a while away. Just, Yeah, hope you understand.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sheldon, I feel your pain. My anxiety if pretty constant throughout the day. It drives me crazy. My heart is pounding and my mind racing. Sometimes meditation works and sometimes it doesn't.

?I saw my nurse practitioner yesterday and is upped my meds. I know it was only the first night, I felt better but still feel anxious. I guess I need to wait a few days for everything to kick in.

?I just want it to stop too. All I can say to just take one day at a time and do some deep breathing meditation. Continue to see and tal with yur doctor.

?You are ok and you are not alone. Keep posting. I'm sending you positive vibes - take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.