Just when you think

Posted , 5 users are following.

Had a bad day today, everyday is bad but past few days haven't been quite so bad as usual...now? Well now I realise not to think/hope/pray that it'll last because it just doesn't! At least not for me! And even if it did it's no life to live! Feel I can't win! Life is frigging tough! Used to think I was stuck in a rut...now I'm coming to realise that the "rut" is just my life!.....my life? If only that was all I had to worry about! I have 5 little lives that come before mine and feel like I'm ruining theirs...actually I know I am and I hate it!!! Nothing I want/need/try ever seems to help and without sounding even more ridiculous than I am....I feel like I'm cursed! Feel like anything I try/do just doesn't work or isn't enough

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I can understand.  I am raising three little lives and I beat myself up inside.  I hope that I do not teach them how to live in a rut.  I have times when I envision myself having great energy and taking walks with them to show them a healthy balance in life.  But instead I stay inside with no energy.  My newest antidepressant is showing some promise.

Keep on keeping on.  For me, as much as death seems like a viable option at times, I just do not know what is on the other side of it.  Is it really worth it?  Since those who have crossed that line cannot tell me any facts, I figure what I think up in my head about death bringing relief, must be a lie.

Take care,

Dawn, USA

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.