Just when you think it's ok..

Posted , 15 users are following.

Out of the blue i get panic attacks in situations where i would normally be ok! I also feel lightheaded when im out and about. Has this happened to anyone else where you feel you are coping and this awful anxiety and fear sweeps over you? I dont think my broken sleep helps plus having a phobia of open spaces dont help either but that is another story i have always had that. Are there anymore agrophobics out there? I do go out but hate open areas x

1 like, 43 replies

43 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Dear everyone whose replied to ne thank you, it is nice to hear your experiences and it is nice to know you are not alone! x
    • Posted

It's just nice to know that we all know what we're talking about and don't feel so isolated and insane. Thank goodness for you ladies here x.
  • Posted

Yes it's aweful I get this and sometimes it feels like I am going to just fall over my attacks come out of nowhere and it's always when I'm out and about with my husband my chest feels right my nose seem to get very stuffy. I can't breathe that makes it worse since menopause my whole body feels achy then when it subsides I feel as if I have the flu it's just kookoo
    • Posted

Funny you said Koo koo, that's exactly what I feel like. I was laying on the bed, then a chill came over me then my body got hot and clammy. When that finally went away, I
    • Posted

Some other sensations that almost made me go into panic mode. I talked myself through it. I literally feel like I have a crazy on and off switch on my back that someone keeps flipping to the on crazy side.
  • Posted

Hi Pinkcatfairy I'm not having good time myself, Anxitey, feel like your going to panic is horrible we all in the same boat, all do now is cry, I take myself out for walks to ease the situation, but still same me the next day.
    • Posted

Dear maria

Sorry to hear you too are having the anxiety it really isn't very nice and i hate the panic feelings, lets hope it doesnt last forever x

• Posted

Yes I get the same thing feel,panicky always feel like something is going to happen to you not nice, if I'm with people get erritated heart start pounding what can we do.
    • Posted

I knw maria, i might go to the doctor for tablets if doesn't ease, the most important thing they,advise is,deep breathing xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.