Just wondering how everyone is doing ?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Haven't been around the forum lately but that's not to say I haven't been sticking to the plan smile 

Just into my 4th week and have lost 10lb.

I've been on meal replacements for 2meals with apples and satsumas in between and something low fat/calorie for dinner, I am concerned that I'm not taking in enough calories as 10lb isn't really a lot when all the work I've done is considered, I started weighting 101.5 kg and now I'm 98 ( my maths isn't fab on conversion lol,  but having been the worlds biggest 'scoffer' I've changed sooo much, there isn't a single food/treat anything that I crave -apart from satsumas,absolutely love them!

The small amount of weight that I've lost isn't showing as yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next wed ( that's when I weigh myself). But it's defiantly coming off-albeit a lot slower than I was hoping smile 

Shelagh xxx 

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sorry that should have said ' a lot of tips' lol 
  • Posted

Well got weighed n ive lost 5lb in 27 days, the nurse made me hold 5 lb ov sugar in my hand which made me really happy, if she hadnt done that i wud be disappointed but it felt a lot so im really pleased, i thought i never even lost 1 lb, happy days xxx
  • Posted

Very similar here. I weighed 74kg (2.2lb) to a kg. I have been healthy eating for 2 weeks and been on the Blue for nearly a week. I have lost 2kg (4.4lb) and am feeling a bit disappointed.  I still have about 14kg to lose. Better off than on though smile
  • Posted

Hi shelagh95097 this is my first week and OMG I  lost 3Ib it was such a shock. Must thank everyone for all the advice and tips. I hope this continues and well done everyone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.