Just wondering how many ladies

Posted , 12 users are following.

hi all,

Just wondering how many of you lovely ladies are like me? I used to wake up with so much positive energy for the day just a couple years ago. Start off the day with yoga before heading to work and looking forward to relaxing in the evening and fun things to do on the weekend.

Now I wake up and it takes a moment for it all to sink in. Then I am like the tin man ..carefully relax and get out of bed to check what hurts today. From shoulders, arms, wrist, fingers ..knees. Usually its something every day and then head to the mirror to check for dry face. Its so hard to deal with the anxiety crashing down every morning. I expect to wake up one day and see an old woman looking back at me very soon 

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Dear

ur not alone.

My life also totally change now because of Peri

Earlier i feel soo fresh and enthusatic in morning.....and then get ready for work..full day busy in univ with classes ( worked as Assistant Proff ) Day was full with laughter and smile....work and fun with friends...in eve came back home..had great time with family......

And NOW my life fully changed...Same like u when i woke up thinking HOW I FEEL TODAY ... today which SYMPTOM is pooping up..is me feel ok?? ..is me having good balance today ?? DO MANY Q I ASK MYSELF EVERY MORNING .

EVERY DAY NEW SYMPTOMS NEW STUGGLES..

Because of off balance issues i left my job....full day alone in home..lying down in bed ..donot feel like taking to anyone or going anywhere..

My Life Completely change.Me fully change my friends told me.. I become introvert and less social now my family complaint.

I want to be Back old me...Happy Me

I wish one day i woke up like my old self and me feel like Normal

Waiting for good days.

Perimenopause difficult phase of life .

Hang is there

• Posted

hi patti,

i feel just the same as you and have nearly given my job up on so many occasions mainly because of the balance issues. i really dont know how i get through the day sometimes and this has been since 2011 when i started peri. im now post meno by 4yrs but still suffering with headaches, eye pressure, anxiety, nausea and balance.

i look at other women my age going about their daily business and it makes me so sad iv lost my normal life and now feel trapped in a small bubble.

• Posted

oh no ..It is distressing that these symptoms can continue post meno. I thought things evened out after menopause.

• Posted

sorry patti

hope your not going to be like me.

Why is it that no one i know or any relation of mine has been through what are experiencing and i really think im just a hyprochondriac.

Are any if you ladies in ENGLAND ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.