Katy...

Posted , 3 users are following.

Come on girl you can do it - keep fighting it hun - you are strong enough.

Everyone here is pulling for you.

Stay strong Katy

Missing your posts on here :cry:

Love

Melbi xxx

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Melbi, if you visit Australia and land in Sydney I would be happy to let you stay with me (I live with my sister and brother in law in their granny flat, friends only, and show you part of this vast island continent. You truly are most welcome. You have helped me so much to see things more clearly, I would love to do something tangible to help you.

No I didn't meet up with Katy, probably because any sane person would be asleep at that hour. So I had a chat with myself, as both you and Katy did. Thank you for jerking my leash in another thread. Alcohol is subtle and devastating at the extreme. Thank you Melbi. xxx

• Posted

That is what we are here for - help each other out.

I am in chatroom now - talking to myself lol

oh have you just arrived too lol I heard the door bell :lol:

Melbi x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.