Labia fusing

Posted , 12 users are following.

When I was diagnosed last month I had fusing toward the back of my labia minora to my labia majora. When looking today the fusing is getting worse and I almost have no labia minora. I am very upset tonight. Will it ever unfuse or is it gone forever? Freaking out!!!!

0 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I just wanted to say something about the sex topic here.  I have found that if I jump in the shower and really rinse the area very well afterwards, sex does not irritate my condition.  Before I figured that out, semen in particular really irritated the area and made my itching, which is my number 1 worst symptom, VERY bad.  I have a removeable shower head and would recommend that anyone with this condition get one!!!  My boyfriend and I also use coconut oil as a lubricant during sex.  I was already using it after every bathroom trip pretty much (and still have no fusing) and then did a lot of reading on Pinterest about the uses of coconut oil and saw that it was a great, safe lubricant.  Since using that, sex has been a lot better and my BF really likes it also since synthetic lubricants can be so sticky and gross.  I will say that coconut oil is NOT compatible with latex though.  I really love coconut oil!
    • Posted

Thanks for your reply. We have started to use coconut oil which makes things so much better. I also agree with the semen irritating. It always bothers me and always has but now I understand there was a reason. Glad to have people to relate to!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.