Lady care magnet, update

Posted , 15 users are following.

biggrin

Hi everyone

Just thought I would update

I’ve been wearing my magnet every day for the last 5-6 months and I must say that my hot flushes have more or less disappeared, still get a little over heated at night but nothing like I used to get.

I forgot to wear it one day and went to work! Well it seemed that every time I had to talk to someone a great wave of heat swept over me, I won’t be forgetting again!!

Has anyone else had a good response using this?

Take care

Lou

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've got one, it worked really well, then I stopped using it as things had calmed down. When they started up aggain I found it didn't help anymore sad

If anyone wants to try one I am willing to part with it for a discounted price lol!

• Posted

Well that has told me not to stop wearing it!!

I'll keep mine on even though my flushes have calmed down, I dont want to risk it lol

• Posted

Hi ladies does the lady care help with feeling sick & faint? 
    • Posted

Hi Spree

I haven't had the feeling sick, as for feeling faint I think taking B6 and B12 Vits is what has helped me with faint, spaced out, dizzy feeling.

• Posted

Iv just started taking well woman with B6 & B12 but it's only got 10mg B6 & 20mg B12 along with lots of others is this not enough? Iv only been taking for 5 days

thanks lou63 😊 I'm feeling so sad as iv been told im in early stages menopause what does mean? I'm only 44 

• Posted

Multi Vits didn't make much difference to me, I take 100mg B6 and 1000ug B12.

I think I was in early stages (peri menopause) at about 46 but didn't realize kept complaining to GP about how I felt, not once did they say that it could be menopause I had to figure it out for myself!!

• Posted

I used it and it helped me loads.  Thanks for the update lou.  It helps others to know about these things.
  • Posted

Hi, I brought my magnet last week, and have been wearing it, but I don't find it comfortable with it just below my belly button, would it work the same if it was slightly off to one side? I only need it for hot flushes.
    • Posted

Hi Judith

Not sure as it tells you to wear it under the belly button!

I wear mine about 3inch's below, i was very aware of it at first but now hardly notice it.

Have you noticed any improvement in your hot flushes?

Lou

• Posted

Hi Lou,

Seen your comment on Ladycare magnet am willing to try anything at this stage if it would stop the raging hormones do you think it works for this just so fed up at the mo snapping the head off everyone thanks

• Posted

I have just started using LadyCare magnet a week ago still early days suffer hot flashes headaches body aches memory problems usual fun stuff so hopefully this will help elivate these ????

• Posted

Hello Everyone, i’ve learn about ladycare on a Facebook page last week. Today on 11/14/2017 i ’ve completed my first continuous 24hours wear. However; i am very skeptical of this product, but i am willing to give it the three months continuous wear. I hope my experience will be positive.

Please share any experiences and suggestions you have. Thank you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.