Large under skin lump on penis shaft? (Pictures included)

Posted , 42 users are following.

So I got this large lump on my penis that doesn't hurt but right now I am feeling slight pressure on it after I mastrubated yesterday. I have had it for approximately a month now ( I did mastrubate once or twice a week in this month) . It isn't big on pictures but it gets bigger after mastrubation, and when penis is hard can't be noticed at all. It's felling of hardness when I touch it is the same as the rest of penis. Could somebody tell me when they think it might be or they know what it is and if it is serious? 

6 likes, 42 replies

42 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Viatko,

Don't know what that is,

Doesn't look serious.

Go you your Docs or Sexual Health Clinic,

I'm sure you will receive some replies from

others who have experienced similar problem.

----

• Edited

Have you found out what it was? I have a similar situation except mines on the top right 
    • Edited

Did you ever figure out what that lump was? i have some thing similar. any feedback i would appreciate. thanks

• Edited

i need help i have this hard ball that is sorta movable anyone can help me? dont know what it is

• Posted

Yo bro what happened is everything okay? I just got the same thing as you described. A ball thats movable. I just got it yesterday. If you could tell me i'd appreciate it🙏.

• Posted

Did you figure out what it is i have similar lump on top left pf my penis. 
  • Edited

Hey guys, I also just discovered the same on mine and it got me really alarmed at first! I did some further digging and whew! It's called a lymphocoele. See this 3rd page on this article: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/tre.15

Lymphocoele

This is a cord-like swelling that develops behind the coronal

sulcus, caused by a lymph channel that has become

solidified. The swelling may be smooth (Figure 7a) or may

develop knobbly lumps (Figure 7b), leading to concern

about the possibility of cancer. The swelling can occur spontaneously

or after vigorous sex or masturbation. If it is

painful, anti-inflammatory medication (ibuprofen 400mg

three times daily with food) may be necessary. The cordlike

swelling gradually disappears and is of no consequence.

Patients should be reassured that it is not a clot.

• Posted

How is it going with yours? Found one on myself a couple days ago...

• Posted

This seems like what i have. just the other day i discovered this bump under my penis, it kinda feels like ball under my skin. This has gotten me very worried, if you or anyone can tell me what it is ill very much appreciate the help

• Posted

do you feel better now?? am having the same thing.. don't what to do

• Posted

i had this similar issue and popped it the other and then some liquid came out

• Posted

hope ya good now.. cos I got the same thing right now

• Posted

same thing happen to me earlier now i dont know what to do help!?

• Posted

I was having the same looking swelling 1 year ago and didnt care about it thinking it would go away on its own . but each time I masturbated, the problem started getting worse . I used to masturbate everyday .

and now the problem is this much worse that there is a severe swelling in my penis shaft and cant wear pants because of the pain ... I cant even move free ..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.