Large under skin lump on penis shaft? (Pictures included)

Posted , 42 users are following.

So I got this large lump on my penis that doesn't hurt but right now I am feeling slight pressure on it after I mastrubated yesterday. I have had it for approximately a month now ( I did mastrubate once or twice a week in this month) . It isn't big on pictures but it gets bigger after mastrubation, and when penis is hard can't be noticed at all. It's felling of hardness when I touch it is the same as the rest of penis. Could somebody tell me when they think it might be or they know what it is and if it is serious? 

6 likes, 42 replies

42 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hey I have the same problem it's quite Iarge do I just leave it and it will go??

• Posted

I am having the same problem here .

I was having the same looking swelling 1 year ago and didnt care about it thinking it would go away on its own . but each time I masturbated, the problem started getting worse .

and now the problem is this much worse that there is a severe swelling in my penis shaft and cant wear pants because of the pain ... I cant even move free ..

I've visited many Doctors here in Bangladesh and they arent getting what it is . Some says it is chronic inflammation ...

help me if you can find something .

• Posted

please let me know if your problem got better and how you got rid of it ..

thanks .

• Posted

I have the same problem does yours look like this? and do you have any advice?

• Posted

ye i have the exact same thing in the same location please tell me it not that bad

• Posted

Found one yesterday and it looks identical with yours.. Did you ever find a solution to the bump?

• Edited

Had it for 3 years. Doesn't ever get better or worse but becomes very visible after ejaculation. No pain. Just annoying a heck, wish it would go away.. Any fixes?

• Posted

Nope don't think it's Peyronie's because after 3 yrs theres no hardened lump or curving of penis. Instead this is a soft lump, it comes and goes but mainly appears when I ejaculate and stays around for a few days then disappears ... it is really strange. Sometimes it will appear without ejaculation as well.

• Posted

Mine looks exactly the same. Had it for almost two years now. Went to see a urologist and but that time the lump wasnt that visible, it often becomes visible during masturbation. The urologist couldnt see antything strange in the x-rays and said that it could be a wound on the vein that has left an odd form after healing, thefore becoming visible erected. He said that its not dangerous but to come back if it gets bigger or starts to hurt, which it hasnt, still the same size and no pain...

• Posted

Not being a Urologist, I can only tell you my lumps, similar to yours, were diagnosed by a Urologist as Peyronie's Disease. Peyronie's Disease is not life threatening. Do some research on Peyronie's Disease. My suggestion is to see a Urologist for a complete diagnosis.

• Posted

Did you ever find out from a doctor what the lump was? i have something similar... any feedback would appreciate it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.