Leaving

Posted , 11 users are following.

I am leaving this site, I didn't post for a long time, as some people were rude to me. I came on again to give it another try, and to honest I feel that I'm not apart of it. Just want to ask you to think of new people on here as it takes so much for anyone to open up. It's a big step and they are needing your help. I know that a lot of you are friends but there are others who need you too. I'm not having a go, just want to see others are getting the help they need. I know that I have to do this now on my own, which will be hard.

I thank you for your comments and wish you all the best.

Please don't take this wrong, I don't mean to be nasty, I wish you all the best. Take care

2 likes, 73 replies

73 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I am sorry that you have to leave. I think the comments are helpful. Good luck to you.
  • Posted

I fully understand where you are coming from , i do find that there is alot of clickiness hence why i rarely comment now , i get notifications through email so i come on here to see what comments have been made to someone's problems but often no comments have been made but then others have lots of comments because they all seem to know each other , i tried to help where i could but like you i found myself not part of the forum so now i tend just to follow Samaritans , Mind , etc where everyone is part of it and do what i can to help on here , i still come on here sometimes but often just to see what advice is being given - if any , i cannot help some people but i did used to try where possible , you take care and maybe you might like me find a forum that everyone joins in fairly , please though take care xx

• Posted

Hope you will be ok, have never seen your comments, sorry you have had a bad experience. Nick.
  • Posted

please stay on here dont go please its good to talk to you. i am on a break down i want to take my life when i come on here its great to talk to people
    • Posted

Thank you, I just feel like I don't fit, I struggle a lot. How are you?
    • Posted

i dont fit in on here but i still come for help so dont go stay on here i am sitting in kirkby library crying
    • Posted

I'm sorry, how are you doing? I hate the fact that you are upset. Is there anything I can do?
    • Posted

yes stay on here please i like talking on here all the people on here are great
    • Posted

i will do just i want to put every thing and give up hate my life so much
    • Posted

Hi Paul

I know it's hard to believe but your life will get better and so will your health.

Do you mind me asking how old you are?

Speak soon x

• Posted

I AM 45 YEARS OLD AND FED UP WITH LIFE I WISH I WAS WITH MY GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW
    • Posted

Hi Paul

When you are not with the person you love it's like going through the grieving process . You cannot imagine feeling good again. But you honestly will have those good tim

• Posted

Sorry meant to say .. you will have good times again and life changes all the time. You will get there Paul xx
    • Posted

i just wish the pain would go away and her family would get out of my life
    • Posted

Hi Paul

Do you need to spend time with her family? If they are causing you this amount of stress can you not limit communication with them? You need to try and only surround yourself with positive people that will build you up rather than pulling you down xxxx

• Posted

Hi Paul

So sorry I now remember our previous communication before the ones we have had today. I think it was a couple of weeks back. You are very much still grieving and it's still really early days since losing your partner. I know caring for your son and yourself in these circumstances must be difficult. Do you think the sister may just want to give you a break or has she made it clear that she wants your son?

You will get through this Paul xx

• Posted

yes that is what she is saying that she will go to the counrts and get my son of me
    • Posted

Hi Paul

It's very unlikely that the court would agree to remove a child from his natural father. It's not very nice of her to threaten you with this at anytime and especially worse when your grieving. Don't get disheartened the courts like to keep children with their parent in the main.

Stay positive

Lorraine xx

• Posted

ok thank you all so much on here its been great being on here i dont want to come on here at first
    • Posted

i really wish i dont have a son to my gf so her famliy away from me and yes i am being selfish
    • Posted

Paul your not being selfish you need and deserve some space from you gf family at this difficult time. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.