Left arm

Posted , 5 users are following.

I woke up around 3 AM and was lying on my back. I had a bad headache and went to grab my head but could not raise my left arm. So I took my right hand and grabbed arm, lifted it in the air. I let go to see if I could hold it in the air, and it immediately flopped down to my stomach. The feeling started coming back with about 3 minutes or so. But all day and night it feels really heavy. I have read other posts and am scared now. Should I be? 

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Good luck AnnM,

Try not to worry too much, alright for me to say that but get a 2nd opinion it will put your mind at ease.

Keep Well and Calm xxx

Win xxxxx

• Posted

Been well I hope AnnM ?

Could just be stress but remember we are here if you need to talk.

Be Well and calm xxx  

Winnie/Win (what a name) !! lol named after my Mum,  so proud really xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.