let myself down today and anxiety won :(

Posted , 6 users are following.

I felt 70% normal yesterday and 80% today but as my blood results had low iron and platelets (no pregnant) I went into a mess even though consultant says its OK. I some how end up thinking something is wrong and I'll die of something. I know its stupid but I started getting shaky and now I'm stuck very light headed dizzy with a awful pressure headache and confused. Its soooo annoying that I know its so over the top yet I can't control it. # nut job! Got to laugh at myself or I'll cry 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I don't know what to do been 5week 3day and cried all day today really depressed awful thoughts. In a daze feel sedated is getting me down but I dontbknow if its the depression and anxiety or the meds. Feel lost and hopeless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.