Lethal dose of Olanzapine?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Feeling the need to rid myself from the society. My psychistrist prescribed me 6 boxes of Olanzapine. One pill is 10 mg. There are 28 pills in a box. That makes total of 1680 mg. Is it enough to kill me?

0 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Don’t do it brother.. you have a life to live and all things get better. I know how it feels wanting to end it.. but what I learned is I’m not on olanzaipine for life.. I know there is some ppl that are on it for life but it’s only a tab.. Do you have a mental illness? If so don’t let it define you.. go for that job.. Answer that phone. Say I love you and eat that cheeseburger because at the end of the day We are here for a good time not a long time smile Don’t be sad brother I’m at the end of my journey I was 16 months on Olanzaipine and it’s been one hell of a journey smile Your going to do good in this world. Don’t leave over some poxy meds... it will work out in time 
  • Posted

Please don’t do that, believe me and trust me better days will come even if this seems far away from you now. I‘m having a leading position in a big company and since last year I‘m going through hell, taking Mitrazapine, Olanzapine and now lexapro with havy side effects PLEASE TRUST BETTER TIMES WILL COME I send you lots of hugs xoxo
  • Posted

Please for the love of god dont do it. I'm on Olanzapine to i know its hell but you can get off it and if it's that bad your psychistrist will take you off it or even go cold turkey your better off not on it. There is plenty to live for do things that are good for mental health start a sport it's never to late. Hope you fell better. 

• Posted

Hello :-)

I was very concerned to come across your post!

I urge you to instead to make contact/communicate with someone you trust/are able to be completely open with and please get a second opinion about your meds and dose ok

I have been to hell and back many times but trust me things can get better with the right support and just really taking good care of yourself i.e daily exercise/getting out in the fresh air in a nice environment/healthy eating/journaling and talking.

Keep communicating with what's happening for you and remember get your meds reviewed by a 2nd opinion as they can cause a lot of grief too!

I really hope my message helps! :-)

• Posted

No. Large dose of olanzapine wont kill you. Start using 5 mg. Pretend  with your doctor that you are using 10 mg. You will feel very good at 5 mg.But never cold turkey this drug.Cold turkey will cause changes in the brain and you will get severe sleep and daytime health problems. As long as you use the medicine and when taper this tablet slowly with monthly reductions you will be fine.Its a happy pill.You wont feel suicidal any more. You will sleep nice and will feel good at day time. Google for olanzapine forums and keep update yourself with others experiences. I was a olanzapine user and came out safely and doing great.My illness cured with this medicine.

• Posted

No. It wont.You will be left with paralised brain. wait for my previous reply which is waiting at moderater approval
    • Posted

Im Sorry My intention/reply was only to reach out and try and help from having had my own hell experience!
    • Posted

Believe me apu, people have wanted to set me on fire since I was born, yet they have not done so, and only have added insult to my injury, just like you.
    • Posted

Believe me apu, people have wanted to set me on fire since I was born, yet they have not done so, and only have added insult to my injury, just like you.

My first 5 years of life were hell already. Nobody wanted to teach me and by the time I was 6 and 7 they had convinced me that I am nothing and they did not want me in first grade. And I have never understood why would a society choose one baby to make it stupefied.

• Posted

Apu, by the time I was 7 they told me I have no soul and during my teenage years they told me I am below Maslow's pyramid of human needs.

Will you explain what bad I did to the society when I was born as a baby?

• Posted

Samething happenned in my life.My  parents insulted me,bet me,made false accusations, made my life hell.

Two years before I tried to die.My past life devastated me.I wanted to die.Life is tough to live.

But I love food,chocolates,ice creams,pleasant mornings,beautiful beaches,music,dancing,croud,strangers,colors,birds,pets,my dog,my children,life is tough to leave too.

• Posted

Then I went to doctor voluntarily.I was introduced to this miracle medicine.Olanzapine.

Started taking it 5 m.g .very low dose.Then I have experienced the meaning of normal life to live.

Miraculously my past get erased from my mind.I wonder and when I forgot and forgave my past.

• Posted

Then after using 2 years every bed time one pill of 5mg olanzapine.I felt I do not need this medicine any more.I tried stopping.I could not.My brain suffered physically for stopping the medicine one week.So immediately I started taking the drug and searched in google that how to come out of olanzapine.Then I learnt about tapering system.Then I tapered slowly with monthly reduction.
    • Posted

I came out of drug patiently.My decease cured.The people who caused my tough past can never experience what a miracle I have experienced.They are dieing with jealous.They are trying hard to make me feel hell.This time they cannot.They are dieing with their filthy brains.But I am the free bird,My brain became fresh and happy.I will live eternally with all the wonders of the world.I am the bliss.I am the bonanza.At present I am watching the world most awesome movie in BIG screen at my home with a bowl full of belgium chocolate ice cream.hmmmmmm.incredible.I am on the way to heaven.
    • Posted

Apu, good for you. I am not jealous of your lifestyle. I used to love movies on the big screen. Now I am afraid of everything. I feel like a murderer sent loose. I believe I must have killed and denied it and in return people sent me to this hell I am supposed to believe to be life. But they know my crime they just have not told to me yet how I became nothing. And since they do not explain they only make me angry. Olanzapine puts me to sleep. Bad idea. I am supposed to know my crime. Forced incest seems to be the punishment. People have put me to darkness many times and they want me to say the darkness is nothing. But it is darkness. I must have killed to suffer this mental madness for so many years. To tell me i have no crime is a lie then. And to send me to my father is a lie too. My father also lies to me by telling me i have no crime. But to suffer like this mentally i believe i am guilty. I hate movies and music and birdsongs serm like they come from a tape. The world is driving me nuts. And i just want to die. I forgive those who have forced me to believe this is because of incest with my father. For it is not. It is me, isn't it. I am the one to blame for a crime. Then why must my family suffer. My parents made me but my mind and my crime is not their fault. If i did kill in the past it was not their fault. They could not control me. So i believe i was born before the year my document says. I must have killed and lied about it and as punishment people sent me to this hell of a realistic nightmarish life where they say me and my family are nothing. But my crime cannot be my parents' fault! What did i do wrong before my first year of life??? I am totally lost and scared because people only scare me and don't give answers i need. What is my crime to suffer like this? They have called me nothing. What does a human do so bad that makes her nothing??? If i would have killed i should be in jail.

• Posted

We both are alike.Thoughts thoughts thoughts mere thoughts.

This is all minds game.

I win over my mind.In just two years.

I used risperidone 1mg and tryhexyphenidyl 2 mg after nice heavy breakfast.

risperidone made me to think in a certain way.

Within a month( I started using risperidone ),I noticed a surprising thing.

I can evaluate experiences of life, without taking them into deep heart.

I evaluated them without hurting mind and heart.

Life is a bunch of experiences.

Risperidone made me to stop judging life with all the past experiences.

My days became awesome.

Then in the nights 5mg olanzapine for peaceful sleep.

After using risperidone 6 months,I bought a pill cutter online and made 4 equal pieces of risperidone.

.3 pieces one month.2 pieces second month 1 piece last month

so I came out safely from risperidone.

REMEMBER trihexyphenidyl is very important when you are in any medicine.

This will protect your nerves physically from the side effects  of other medicines if any.

Please tell me what are all the medicines you are using.

Tell me timings oftheir usage.can you?

• Posted

When I am on medicines ,I too afraid of the world.

Later I realised this is one of the small ,little,side effect of medicines.

Then when ever feel afraid I started talking with the people in this forum.

It gives strength.I am not afraid any more because of this forum.

• Posted

While on medicines I stopped enjoying watching movies,music food etc.

I realised I need to be patient to get back to emotional enjoyment.

Because my dear doctor told me,medicine is an eraser.

It will go to mind and erase extra fluids,secretions,salts etc in the brain.

So that I could see the miracle change in the brain.

What I was thinking of good,bad,perceptions,emotions,anger,jealousy,hatred,like,love,crime ,speculations bla bla bla

all this is nothing but mere fluids of the brain.

Every human needed medicine atleast once in their life So everything will be corrected.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.