Lethal dose of Olanzapine?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Feeling the need to rid myself from the society. My psychistrist prescribed me 6 boxes of Olanzapine. One pill is 10 mg. There are 28 pills in a box. That makes total of 1680 mg. Is it enough to kill me?

0 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I don't understand why people on the internet say 560 mg is not enough to die. Concidering how bad 3 10 mg pills makes me feel, 1 sheet of 7 10 mg pills should be enough to kill. Or will it just be coma for me?

• Posted

Hi mate , im an Aussie an ive been down as low as can get in the past but i worked my way thru it with the help of my Dr family n friends. You've got support n people who care about you like many people on this Forum even tho they've never met u. Just hang in there mate n all will come good in time. Message me anytime if u like . Take care mate.. Lloyd

• Posted

Hi ontheway , just a note to see how you going mate ?? Look after your self, best wishes and take care mate.. Lloyd from Oz
    • Posted

Lloyd, thank you. I am still around. Pondering existence. Sad and scared and feeling alone. But present in the present.
    • Posted

Hi ontheway, i know how you feel as ive been down rock bottom before and its a lonely place eh. But time does heel everything and that must feel along way off for you atm but you will turn the corner eventually. If you could get out to the shops most days this will help keep your mind in a better place. It worked for me plus trying to train my mind to think about good things in life. Anytime you need a chat about anything just send me a note and i'll be with you mate. Just hang in there mate it will get better. Take care Lloyd from Oz

• Posted

did u ever watch ellen show in tv?

did u read her past life?

please read once 

she is like me

she got arased her experiences with medicines like me

same story father incest etc

• Posted

Every thought is nothing but a secretion of fluid in the brain.

Good , bad is our perceptions whild build on our parametres of life.

If we go back into primitive life they do not even know the parametres of life which we set for todays world.

Now All you need to do is be very careful with your medicine . Please.

Try being in low doses constantly.

You can be at 5 mg safely

As you are in 10 mg now, reduce it to 7.5 mg first. Then settle at 5 mg for 6 months.

Please do not do any drastic changes in dose intake.

Never attempt to take high doses like you wrote 3,10,7,10etc.

Because high doses harm our brain.

My precious,I promise you, healing is possible.

Please be ready to live an entirely different life.

A blissful one.

• Posted

Please read all the messages ( more than 10)I have written yesterday.Did you read?
  • Posted

On the way,

So far I wrote to soothe your mind.Now we have to do actions which will keep you safe.

After reading your reply what I understand is you are under forced incest.

You need to be rescued and safe guarded.Which country are you in?Is there any one who can rescue you?

How old are you?Why you sent to your abusive father?Where is your mother?

Why I am asking,if you are in my country,I will rescue you.

• Posted

Apu. I said thank you for your support. My father is NOT abusive. People who tell me to go to him are abusive.
    • Posted

OTW

Your messages stopped at moderater.You need to post every 5 lines.Even I posted like that.

• Posted

Apu the messages stopped because i gave a facebook address. It is my fb page i guess i thought we could message through the page.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.