Life treats me like crap, but can’t cry

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey! okay so I’m really having a hard time right now and I really want to cry but I can’t seem to get one tear out. I’ve been through some things through my life. I’m 20 and studying to become a nurse. Right now I feel overwhelmed by emotions, but I can’t cry. So I just want to get all the things I’ve been through off my chest..

I got bullied when I was younger, I wasn’t pretty enough and I felt worthless and depressed already when 11 years old. I really liked being alone, I’m highly sensitive and have always let things get to me which is overwhelming as it is. Therefore I kept things to myself, thoughts and also avoided playing with people not because I was shy or antisocial but because I did not want to get hurt by comments or actions.

-Played by several guys, which made me feel so worthless

-I got raped the first time I had sex when I was 16, the guy even put handcuffs on me which made the experience even worse.

-I’ve been cheated on once and mentally abused in this relationship

-Dumped on valentines day by my first boyfriend

-Drugged at a party, another guy raped me, my friend came in and caught it

-Friends that have backstabbed me, with telling my secrets to other people.

-everytime I dream it’s negative. I’ve suffered from sleep paralysies since I was 5 and have them several times a year. Everytime I close my eyes every person in the dream is against me like I am the most hated person alive.

-I’m an extremly anxious person, it’s all this trauma and everytime I sleep is a nightmear (sounded totally cliche, but it’s true)

After the rape, I got diagnosed with herpes and that has made me really sad. I’ve totally shut down, completely and the only thing I do at the moment is sleep, work and feel empty. I also feel like damaged goods. Before you picture this dirty and ugly girl I want to point out that I’ve actually become a beautiful girl. Tall skinny girl, smart and funny with brown long hair which carries a lot of empathy for others. I care too much, which makes me an easy target for people to use and hurt me. I got a lot of good friends and people around me but right now I have no energy to be around them because of all the trauma that’s stuck in my head. I can’t cry and I don’t want to talk to any of my friends about things that is bothering me.. I can’t seem to understand why I can’t just have ONE good thing happen to me, I’m totally drained..

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thanks so kind of you i do not know why they would not send you my email , maybe it was far to graphic to read, i forgot other people can read it, i surprised myself i have never spoke about my abuse to anyone apart from my partner , its only know that i had to do something about it, because i had already tried to commit  suicide , so i told my family and now i am on the list for counselling, but you see this has started since birth , its a family thing , and it affected my child, i too was bullied at school because of my nationality, and i made a friend with the only black girl, she was amazing, but i was not allowed to be her friend, so i got beat up for that, i left home early 17, thinking, it would be an amazing world out boy was i wrong, abuse, rape, so much hurt it got to a stage i did not know who to trust, i now have depression, anxiety, eating disorder, severe migraines, and now  a new one BDD, but through all this i am now 54, i am will never be perfect though i have been told a lot by others i am lol, i have a long way to go , hopefully i will get there and with my story help others, i have good days and very bad days , i am a bit confused about the drugs i am on but i am a gemini , twins so all my life i have been mess up, hope i find you well and improving , all my thoughts jaybabes smile

• Posted

Hi ida i am sorry i have just poured my heart out to you again and i believe i have done nothing wrong i have told my story ,i have not upset anyone, i have been truthful, and since i have joined this forum very helpful, you told your story and what you put in it i did the same , i do not understand why they keep stopping everyone else have gone through to be honest, i have apologise before, but truthfully i do not see in this email i did absolutely nothing wrong, i told my story about me without offended anyone i told people want i had try to do, what other people have done, and now told them i am getting help , so i dont see what the problem is, 
  • Posted

hi ida as you can see now 2 of my post have been moderated , so i do not see how i can tell you my story 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.