Light at the end of the tunnel

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been taking mxt for 2 weeks. Am taking next dose tonight. Was really sick and queezy for the most part of the 2 weeks, but it is beginning to subside now. Will soldier on and see the outcome. It is annoying but I suppose it will get better.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Certainly are ! Never bored or run out of things to do or places to go......Rhuemy, hospital, OT etc. 😃
    • Posted

Staying at home this week. Nothing til next week then they are jumping on me before I go on holiday. 
  • Posted

Yes, it's rather nice to stay at home sometimes, isn't it?

Bloods tomorrow!

• Posted

I get to have a week off this week. Nothing til 2nd Sept. Lucky me !!!!!
    • Posted

I've got to do bloods tomorrow, then eye appt on Monday!  My Derm appt hasn't arrived, so I have to chase it.  They don't make it easy, do they?!
    • Posted

I find 1 dept dont know or check what other depts are doing. No communication whatsoever. Had my cons app changed 7 times. Ever likely the NHS is going down the pan. Must have cost a fortune to post. That is if there is a post office......................but that is another rant for another day x
  • Posted

At least you should feel your sorted/ok for your holiday then you can just relax & enjoy it. 😉

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.