light headed

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi all.

After my down day the other day I have started to pick up again until my next period is due!! It's feels good to have some better days in between cycles. However I am sick of feeling light/fuzzy headed. I feel as if I'm in dream state sometimes but awake if you get my meaning. It is like you have a cloud in your head.

Is this connected to the hrt or anxiety or the combination of meds I'm on?

Does anyone else feel this way?

Just need some reassurance from you helpful people.

Thanks.

Helen. x

1 like, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

GM ladies, now we can all add eye issues to the list!!! I hope there is nothing more coming our way? What is left I think this forum has just about covered it all, if only we could solve this puzzle now we would all be happier for it! HRT, no HRT, which HRT, vitamins, how much, herbs, supplements, uggh we seem to all have similar symptoms but what is the solution ? Doctors lol cannot even agree?! Thank you all for responding and hoping we all have a symptom free day !!! XO

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.