Lightheaded again

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone, it's me again.

I am still on 7.5 after going down from 10 to 5 and back up to 7.5.

I had to take me car to garage two days ago and had to hang around for an hour. I felt my anxiety come back and I have been lightheaded on and off since. I don't know if the anxiety causing it or the withdrawal/start up effects. So fed up with this rollercoaster, I know I caused it myself and I'm really annoyed with myself for messing it up. In need of reassurance for sure.

Hope you're all doing ok.

0 likes, 50 replies

50 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Is the withdrawals/start up again/.....
    • Posted

Thanks Lois,

Just the reassurance I needed. Hope you doing ok☺

• Posted

Don't be too hard on yourself, we have all put ourselves in situations we thought it was for the best and or we had control over. That is why after 6 months I am still trying to find my way through this medication journey because long story short, I thought I knew best. You will get through it and come out the other side stronger and wiser

• Posted

Thank you Sue,

It just takes a long time during which I start doubting again. Thanks for your support. Best wishes to you ☺

• Posted

It's the increase, hun, honest to god. Every time you increase, you will have effects. One of the side effects of increasing is in erased anxiety for a while, and increased anx causes dizziness.

• Posted

Thanks Ruth

I would like to feel consistently good for a few days but I keep yoyo'ing. I know I have to wait it out. Hope you're doing ok?

• Posted

Doing much better these last three days, fingers crossed it holds xxx yes, the yo young is frustrating. It's going to level out in time.

• Posted

I think it’s either going up or down with the med. I was flying into different time zones and when I took my pill later or earlier by 3 or 4 hrs it affected me. I didn’t think so at the time but now I realize it did. I’m very sensitive to meds.  

Will😎

• Posted

Thanks Will

I've switched times a couple of times so that probably has affected me too. I take it at 4pm now and feel sleepy after for a short while. I never used to feel sleepy with it before. Hope you're doing ok.?

• Posted

Hi Lina, 

Yes I was extremely tired for a couple of months. Weird thing was I could be yawning and then had bursts of energy and back n Forth. It made me crazy. 

Will😎

• Posted

Hi Will

Yes, that's how I've been feeling. I'm afraid I have given in to it and I've gone back up to 10mg today. I can't stand it any more, not able to function properly, so I know this will take a while to settle again but I feel I need to go back to my original dose.

Maybe I'll try a much slower wean in the new year.

Hope everything is ok with you, I understand you have come of it successfully?

• Posted

Hey Lina, 

Stay at this dosage of 10 otherwise you will keep getting new side effects.

I’m ok im at 10mg for 6 months now. Feeling good! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Posted

🙋That's great Will, it's good to hear success stories, gives us all hope.

Yes I will stay on 10. I still have symptoms but not as bad as before. Tinnitus noticeably louder though.🙏

• Posted

I still don't get why folks want to ruin a good thing with wanting to wean off a medicine that's making them feel good..torture is not very pleasant..yuck .

• Posted

Lois, 

I agree with you 1000%. I’m on this for life. I really wish I had found this 10 years ago. I’m amazed at how focused I am. And my aches and pains have deminshed. I finally go this Friday for my permanent cap on the tooth. That really had freaked me out all that pain and none of the doctors found it. They all point fingers 😠😠😠🤐🤐🤐. 

Will😎

• Posted

Ditto will..all of my pains have also diminish ..for thirty years I suffer because I thought I can fight it..boy was i wrong.. celexa save my life ..and I will never give up on her..lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.