Lightheaded, tremor, shaky, feeling faint, sore eyes, blurred vision

Posted , 10 users are following.

For the past 8 months I've been feeling lightheaded and faint, along with eye strain, blurred vision as if I'm in a daydream / bubble all the time, head pains and feeling tired.. I've had an MRI and lots of blood tests and they cannot find out what it is, doctor has now said no to vertigo? It's really getting me down feeling faint all the time sad I eat well and have normal blood sugars, please help!!

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi iv just looked at your status and i feel like this all the time i thought it may of been my sinuses , but my eyes go blurred and i have this presure in the back of my neck , could you tell if you had these symptoms its so scary 
  • Posted

Hello. I’m having all of these symptoms and cannot figure out why. Did you find a solution. I feel faint, shaky, tremor, and vision is all screwed up. Please respond. 
  • Posted

I also have this. My eyes felt like they were bouncing all over too. I wake up feeling crappy, like my sugars are low and I need to eat. But even after eating still hAve the week feeling. Driving was super hard in the beginning because I felt like I was floating down the road. Even walking, was like an out of body experiance, like I was ahead of my body. Super weird but I've been cleared if almost everything. Was told I had labrynthitis in the beginning now an ENT told me no. But he was terrible so I'm going to a new one. I changel docs too. I was referee to a dizzy clinic we have here which hopefully they find out what it is. Google dizzy clinics in your area and see if you have them wjere you are. I'm in ontario canada. I've had all this crap since March 20..amd it started like a drunk feeling and turned into a whole bunch of symptoms.

I was even cancelling plans because it was affecting me somuch.. pppd is the only thing that I could find that matched my symptoms yhe most...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.