List of horrible side effects from gapapentin

Posted , 7 users are following.

I am coming off of gabapentin. It’s now day 5. This awful drug caused me soo much suffering mentally, it’s unreal how much mental problems it’s caused me, they completely rotted my mind! but I am in the process of building myself back from this terrible drug & am just looking for people to write a list of side effects they experienced from gabapentin just so I can relate. Thankyou in advance! 

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi insomnia sickness couldn't eat crawling skin shivers constant headache bag mood swings anxiety shakes if that was not enough it lasted a eternity sorry to say good luck u will get there I'm a year and half down the line off gaba anxiety will always be with me x

• Posted

Note of caution.. much as the magnesium helped calm me yesterday, may not want to have a glass of wine later...  I did and fell over! Maybe too much calming lol 🤣

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.