List One symptom you just can’t handle !

Posted , 25 users are following.

Mine is the constant lethargy fatigue no energy . 

3 likes, 45 replies

45 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Dizziness impairing my driving!
    • Posted

Right there with you Nancy it greatly restricts your life ! This is so unfair . 
    • Posted

My doctor said it best when he said, "I think that God forgot women over 50."

• Posted

That’s so sad 😪 come on God help us out ... we are trying even just being on here supporting each other . We need a break! 

• Posted

Yes the dizziness it never leaves just the severity of it is up and down,but it's hard to pick just one symptom but this one doesn't come and go ever

• Posted

Amen! And I told him about this forum. He encourages it, as long as it doesn't add to our anxiety. My heart rate was such that he was alarmed. I'm sure it's the anxiety! 😕

• Posted

SO true! Such an AWFUL phase for us women! But I thank God for all of you. You have helped me a GREAT deal!😘

• Posted

I think it really helps .. when you vocalize your trauma you are releasing it and it’s called ‘trauma release ‘ trapped trauma is detrimental to your health ... so keep talking ! 
  • Posted

Definitely the flu malaise feeling, which scares me thinking it's cancer.

• Posted

Right!!?? Have had several exams/tests over the years. All the while expecting the worst.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.