Litlle red spots on Penis, no symptoms, Help plz

Posted , 39 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hi, i've add those little spots since i'm sexually active i got no symptoms whatsoever and i'm kinda afraid to see my doctor, can you guys tell me what it is ?

Thank you

0 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi there those are a combo of Forcydes spots and pearly papules around the glans . Totally harmless millions of men have them. It does look as though you may also have a form of Balanitis as well it's fungal you may want to have your G.P. Take a look.

• Posted

Hello, Would you have any information on what red spots on both the penis head and shaft mean, not pain-full , it gets more red when I  masterbate, I think I've had this problem for about six months, the spots are all on the right side both on head and shaft. Please respond fast as possible. Thanks for reading this. 

• Posted

I have the same thing and I'm kind of worried I have these little red spots or little dots coming out on my penis head and shaft when I pull my skin back I feel no pain or no itching at all! Can comene help me!!!!

• Posted

Hello. Did you get the answer what it was? I am also facing sane issue with no symptoms
  • Posted

So I think I have the answer for the original post, and for people with the same symptoms. Sounds like most if not all of you are uncircumcised, which leads me to believe that you guys have a mild case of balanitis. I've had this a couple times in my life and it's never been serious, although I hear the symptoms can get worse in severe cases. Google balanitis and see if it matches what you have. I know I was relieved when I found out about balanitus because having red dots show up on your penis head can cause some major anxiety. Hopefully I helped put your mind at ease!

• Posted

Ok! I'm a normal guy an I'll be completely honest with you and anybody willing to read this, what you are experiencing right now is easy avoidable!

You may think I'm full of s**t but let me be straightforward an honest, you need to wash your penis! No soap just water, if you have sex wash your c**k! If you masterbate wash your c**k! A dirty dick will get you thrush an trust me it ain't fun, so please just maintain cleanliness of the penis or you'll get thrush! I was my c**k properly every time I shower and I have never gotten it again!

So trust me an do me a favour.. wash your c**k regularly you'll never have an issue like this again!

• Posted

Hey, I looked at your problem and you don't have to worry... if you have had sexual intercorse with your Girlfriend many times in one night(or day) the red spots are something like Rug rash"

Having sex too long or many times in a row will deform" your skin on the penis and so leaving red spots all over. 

Me, myself i have had this once and now for like a day for the second time.. and this is the second time i have had continuous sex with my girlfriend. All other times it was only once or twice a night. 

Hopes this helps and makes you feel reliefed.

• Posted

Hi

i have the same issue, I have been tested and have no std, it's a infection that can be treated with cream or tablets. It's just an infection, NOT STD!! ????

• Posted

I’ve Had The Same Symptoms But Im Scared It Could Be Herpes Because The Red Dots Went Away & It’s Been About A Week But It’s Still Red A Little & The Skin Is Dry 

• Posted

I am also suffering from same situation and gave my blood to test.. what about you please reply
    • Posted

I also tested HSV 1 & 2 it is negative

• Posted

Hey, it's probably too late to response to this but just wanted to share my thoughts: 

- They don't look to be worried about. Looks like some skin irritation which can be caused by many things. 

- Solutions, refrain from sexual activities for some weeks. In the meantime, go see a dermatologist which can pescribe you some sort of ointment. 

- Lastly, please go see your primary care physician & talk to him/her; just be open with him/her; tell him/her everything & have him/her perform additional testing for any sort of underlying infections & etc. 

I hope someone will find this helpful. 

• Posted

Hey guys,

I have similar red spots on my penis and I got it around 1 year back. I took lots of antibiotics for a UTI last year and these spots appeared right after that. I thought that antibiotics cause yeast to grow in your body and this was just a yeast infection. But I went to many docs and they all say that nothing to worry about and gave me clomitrazole ointment and 2 difucan pills to take. I took pills and it didnt work. Have been applying clomitrazole for 1 year now but didnt work. Sometimes I use coconut oil as well.. but this thing never goes away. I have been to GP, Urologists, Infectious disease clinic... but no one knows for sure what this is. They all keep on guessing. Now I am planning to go to a dermatologist. I dont know what else to do. It is not painful but I feels itchy sometimes. Do you guys know what is it and how to get rid of this? Help plz.

• Posted

Hi George,

I went to the Dermatologist and he said that this is most probably an over growth of yeast because of the strong antibiotics that I took for few months. Nothing to be worried about. He recommended me to be on a Candida free diet and I have been following that for 2 weeks now and I can really see the difference. This thing has decreased about 80%. And all this without applying any topical cream etc. With topical creams we are treating the symptoms and not the cause. Yeast over growth in you gut can take lot of time to settle down and in many cases it will never go. Now along with Candida free diet, I am thinking of taking some probiotics in order to combat the remaining yeast.

• Posted

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. Can you list some dietary foods I can start with or possible a link to follow ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.