Litlle red spots on Penis, no symptoms, Help plz

Posted , 39 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hi, i've add those little spots since i'm sexually active i got no symptoms whatsoever and i'm kinda afraid to see my doctor, can you guys tell me what it is ?

Thank you

0 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I had sex ( no oral) with prostitute in thailand, than i feel burn after urination after 6 Months same red spots occured on my penis took medications and also tested HIV and VDRL reports are notmal but it comes back now doctor said it may be genital herpes ..Is it possible now? Overall health is fine..almost 9 months complet of that incident..plz reeeply
  • Posted

how long have the spots been there and do they go away? i would go see a dermatologist. you may be afraid of the result but it is good to know what you are dealing with so you can treat it. you can also take a blood test privately to check for herpes virus.
  • Posted

R95656 why can’t you update the thread?
  • Posted

Hello did you get them spots treated ?  as i have the same problem two red shine spots, i went to my doctor he said nothing to worry about he give me some cream, but it did not get rid of them,  what can you advise me on the treatmet?

thank you

• Posted

It would be easier to help if you started a new thread and posted a pic.  This is my standard cut and paste for balanitis though:

If it's balanitis, then these links may help:

https://patient.info/health/balanitis-leaflet

https://patient.info/doctor/balanitis-pro

(written for doctors)

Washing (with water, no soap) daily, and taking a leak and washing after masturbation or sex will probably help, and you could also try Canesten cream or Daktarin cream.  Loose fitting cotton underwear may help, and some sites recommend washing underwear with non-biological washing powder or liquid.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.