Liver grown 3 times the size

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi my name is tracy I am a mother of 3 and was extremely fit and healthy before I got ill. I trained in MMA 7 times a week and ate right. I don't drink or take drugs . A year ago now I went to my doctor with what I thought was Herna pain turned out my liver was slightly enlarged blood tests were all fine so I got on with my life two months later I suffered crippling depression and was put on amyitriptaline. 3 months ago I was admitted to hospital with sever abdo pain. After a ct

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi my son just passed away at age 26 His liver was 3x larger and his kidneys failed also How are you doing?

• Posted

Hi my son just passed away at age 26 His liver was 3x larger and his kidneys failed also How are you doing?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.