Liver pain fatty liver

Posted , 24 users are following.

Dear all I got diagnosed with a fatty liver 6 months ago I have a pain in my right side hurts like hell some days other days not as bad trapped gas makes it worse now since then I've gone from 15st to 13st I run 30 miles a week I do half marathons etc but pain is still there getting me down now I was under the impression lose weight fat it'll go but no different really now I know I'm still overweight but will this ever go I know it's nerve endings that cause the pain I guess certain foods don't help but not sure what as I see a lot of doctors just say you've a fatty liver best you get of them lose weight that's it my belly is still fat but no where near what it was I was 18st a year ago as I say lots of excercise but pain just as bad if I release gas tends to feel bit better I don't drink or smoke any advice greatly appreciated or people who had it and got better

1 like, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi im 48 years old short and over weight since the menopause i have a few health issues pernious anima i have to have a b12 jab every 10 weeks i also have fibromyalgia and yesterday after a scan was told i have gallstones and fatty liver the fatty liver is what worrys me i have been awake most of the night trying to see what i need to do to het my liver better i have orderd 2 fatry liver health eatting books i jusr want to know what i can and can not eat as all didfrent web sites say diffrent i dont drink i dont eat red meat what dairy can i eat can i have eggs as i try to eat them for breakfast as its a food source of vit D as i also have low vitD as well i dont know where to start
  • Posted

Hi you can try food supplements called complete phyto-energizer, white light and molecular hydrogen water..

this is being recommended for people with liver issues..

• Posted

Hey Marky! Try uploading your test reports on ginihealth website. My mom is using that. You can check them for your condition too! They might suggest you a few tests which will give a better idea about your disease, for better diagnosis and recommendation. If this is not possible for you I would say do follow up your doctor regularly for any severe complication and for faster recovery. I wish you the best health.

• Posted

HELLO

had pain in my liver now for last 5 months, had blood tests and ultrasound, results show fatty liver.

i read on here other people with same symptoms making appointments for a fibroscan , but not read any posts with the results of the fibroscan and if its worth having.

please help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.