Living with Anxiety

Posted , 8 users are following.

Days are passing like seconds i no longer feel happy i have forgotten how to live normal happy life i dont find my self motivated any more no matter how hard i try. i have enrolled in college in my dream education Software and Data Base development i all ways loved programming all ways dreamed of writing codes and now even i am learning and studying my dream getting closer to my dream but still i feel like its point less. i dont know why i feel this way i cry in nights trying to figure out why this is happening to me.

why dont i feel any thing i am so sick and tired of this. 

i wear my smiling mask every day go to work and college pretend that nothing happened nothing inside me is killing me making me feel like i am not going to live the next second, my blood is rushing in my heart making it beat faster.

i run to washroom and try taking deep breaths. sad sad sad like its raining on my head 24/7. i sit down and put my head down and think am i the wrong guy who deserve to live.

i think and i think

Doctors keep giving medication. 

slowly killing  inside me making me worried cant find peace no matter how hard i try but hey smile the smiling mask is doing its job and no one around me knows what i am going through.confused

is there any one who feels the same way 

2 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi there - Im so sorry to hear that you are feeling this way...!!  It's time to have a proper sit down with your doctor and discuss a combination of medication and CBT.  There are options out there that can free you from feeling like this - you just need to get the confidence to see your doctor and sort this out properly.  It won't always be like this - there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  I know this!  Because I've just found mine!  

• Posted

I have sat with my doctor 5 times seems a physiatrists twice all they said it is happening because my past and stuff and increase the medication dose and say keep taking it for another 6 month you will feel batter

I am really glad you found a solution to your anxiety it gave me a hope

• Posted

There is definitely hope!! Keep on trying and never give up!  Perhaps this isn't the right medication for you.  You should be starting to feel better after 1-2 months.

• Posted

Haseeb, I must be honest and say that I don't feel the same way, but I AM DEEPLY SADDENED that you are going through this nightmare.

I wish there was something i coud say or do to help you, but there isn't.

Just know that you are in my thoughts. I hope you have seen a doctor.

Kind rregards,

jasper

• Posted

Thanks you very Much it really gave me abut of confidencesmile

Appreciated

• Posted

Is it possible that ur chasing things but not living in the moment.

I honestly felt life was pointless not too long ago each day just empty of feeling.

I believe that it's gud relationships between people that makes or helps make our lives have a point. Laughing with friends or strangers.

This is a focus for me.

Phil

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.