Loneliness;anxiety, depressed

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone. Yesterday I wrote a post about my situation. I do not have many friends. i have lost many friends because of my depression. i dont know  what to do for  because in the past I have experienced being bullied by so-called girlfriends make untrue rumors about me and pulling my self-esteem down. Honestly i am alone every day and i feel like that this situation has made my anxiety and depression 10 times worse. i cant sleep and i have lost my motivation in life. I find it very hard trusting in  new people because off my past. i am so lost right nowsad

2 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i find that doing small creative things are relaxing like painting and drawing, my mum works in a school and is soon to be having a fair with stalls, i took the opportunity to help doing small creative things i found it usually helps. i know its hard to find the creativity to do things but doing small things help i like to google cartoony things that are easy to draw and doodle them in a little book once you find your creativity move onto bigger drawings or colouring in i have a adults colouring book thats not too bad as well and it doesn't really require much effort. im stuck at home alot with my own anxiety issues these are some things that i do, hope that helps x

• Posted

Hi , they are good aren't they , i use gel pens in mine , using a vast collection of glitter , metalic , etc gel pens , i find the colouring books are great when i have to go to my psychiatrist appointment at my local CMHT - i do them in the car when the guy who i is my Care Coordinator collects me so i don't have to make my own way there , i also find them great when i am in hospital - the staff think it is a fab idea to ease my anxiety as like you i suffer from anxiety , have trouble feeling at ease , etc , i get alot of mine from The Works as very reasonable price , the gel pens i also get from there , supermarkets , Poundland , etc , You too have given hanna great advice xx

• Posted

thanks  and i think there pretty good i bought two different books from bargain buys so mine were a pound each and having the different books means i can choose between different picture, i have one animal book and one flower book so there are great choices and i tend to use coloured pencils but either are great, ive had people mention how great the books are and say that they would love to try them, even though some places over charge for them i find just buying cheap ones to be just as good xx
  • Posted

also hanna im not sure if you own any pets but ive heard that going for short walks with a dog can help, when ive walked my dads dogs for him with my sister we've met some lovely people, just talking about the dogs and things like that. i know it takes alot of energy but even a short 10 min walk will be better then sitting in the house, you'll be getting fresh air and getting some exercise xx

• Posted

im sorry to hear that, it was just an idea, ill keep thinking, ive been told that volunteering could possibly be a good idea, there are different organisations that do different things, there arent very many where i live but you could always have a look round your area, its just a thought it'll give you a chance to meet people that could have similar interests there are a view different things you could look at volunteering for, maybe find something arty to help with hopefully theyll be things in your area xx

• Posted

Yeah maybe. But I have to look in my area I am not sure which organisations there is. But thank for the idea.
    • Posted

your welcome im happy to help, i hope you have better luck then i did there was nothing in my area but if you drive you can always look a little further and theres always animal shelters i know you allergic to dogs but there are always other types of animals like cats and animals like hamtsers ans stuff xx
  • Posted

That's a tough one Hanna , but trust me in years to come you'll meet those bullies and they will be unhappy people , you on the other hand will smile knowingly at them letting them know what kind of asses they were . you are not the only one they pick on that's for sure .

Try some low dose meds just to get you kick started ( I've literally today just started on low dose ) you'll get excited about getting more energy and in turn things will get brighter day by day .

Be good to yourself .. Go get your hair done , buy a new top , find a group to join in your area . These are all the things I'm saying to myself too ! Most of all remember a lot of bullied people end up being the strongest in life !!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.