Look pregnant but I'm not

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all I'm 19 years old, I have a round belly, possibly bloating, I went to doctors as I hadn't pooped In 2 weeks, the doctor said my bowel was inflamed, I still wasn't no better with the pills, so I went to Abingdon hospital and they did urine test which I possibly had water infection, still no better went back to another doctor just said my bowel was blocked, I've had no tests done, but now I've got chronic pain In lower back, hip and sides, also feel sick, stomach hurts when pressure put on, also bit of chest pain on right side, I've been in tears today as its getting to much, sometimes hurt to walk. What's the best option I should take now as I've been pooping a bit but not as much as I normally would many thanks

2 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

The best option right now is a bottle of Magnesium Citrate. If you don't do this you're just goofy. Seriously this is the FIRST thing you should have done a WEEK AGO!

• Posted

Just wait..... Seems you don't take advise well. 

• Posted

Georgie I don't know if your are winding us up on here but honestly you can die if you don't get it looked at asap I'm not kidding very very serious I'm not going to comment again until you go to the emergency room

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.