Looking for advice

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all just adding to my last post l4/L5/S1 disc herniations for 2 yrs severe back bum up spine pain etc but last week or so if I walk up a set of stairs which takes a bit my legs go to jelly and feel like I've just stood up to quick and get sort of dizzy, if I sit up straight I find it hard to breath and lastly the down stairs area seems to be asleep if u know what I mean anyone else getting/ gotten these symptoms

Concerned and frustrated

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

That's horrible for you. Has it affected your bowel or bladder if you don't mind me asking?

• Posted

No not as yet every now and than it hurts a little to do a wee my latest symptom is right arm has no strength and feels like it's asleep half the time

• Posted

I've been back to doctors today had another ct scan yesterday the result was moderate disc degeneration between L4 to S1 with narrowing of the spinal canal disc bulges from L4 through to S1 I've been booked for a nuclear bone scan and an MRI on brain and neck hope to get some answers soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.