LOOKING PALE AND DRAINED IN A PERI...... DIP!!!!!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi girls,

Having a terrible dip at the moment that has lasted for a good two months. The depression/anxiety is just so hard to handle.  I'm just wondering if anyone else looks really pale and drained when their having a dip.  This is the longest I have been down for in the ten years of this hell. I just pray it doesn't last too much longer.  Has anyone else had dips that have lasted this long?  I just pray that this is the final run home and it will be all over soon  and my days of freedom will be back.  I think the only reason I'm hanging in is because everyone says that the better days will come again. 

Love and happy days to everyone. xxxxx

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

YES!!!! I am having a huge "dip" right now and it is soooooo frustrating!!! I am getting tons of anxiety ..super nervous at the drop of hat...weepy....feeling of doom I feel like I am constanly talking my self down everytime I walk out the door. The flutters in my chest that happen drive me crazy I have had them before but they are at thier worse ever!!! I want sooo much to be done I have been doing this for over 10 years ..I am so grateful for this page!!!! We will do this ladies our days of well being are around the corner!

• Posted

Hi Lisa.

I have dropped a tear reading this because I know exactly what your going through.  It"s HELL!!!!! 

I pray my days of freedom are not far away!!! 

This page brings me so much comfort and support as well.  The feeling of doom and crying is just so draining.  This dip has last two months and still going.  I have never been down this long before. So hard to hide it when it lasts this long.  I hate people knowing when I'm unwell. 

I start back tutoring this week and it's going to be so hard. I actually feel like I'm going to have to throw my job in.  This saddens me so much becuase I absolutely love my job.  I keep holding on because the dip may lift this week and i'll get another good run for a little while. I try to accept, float with it and let it pass but at the moment that is very hard to do. 

Hang in there Lisa like all of us and that magic corner won't be far away.

I'm sick of going around in circles!!!!  I'm going to keep my eye out for that magic corner and once I'm around the corner I'm never looking back. 

Cheers Lisa

xxxx

• Posted

I have had a terrible time with my anxieties and depression for the last month. There are time I don't have to energy to do stuff and there are time my face looks pale and a little puffy because of my thyroid. This weekend I have some energy in me 

In a way it feels like things are starting to slow down a little bit at a time. It will get better maybe you just need to take time for yourself talk to a therapist think about happy stuff know that you are going to be fine because the Lord is with you and we Sladies are strong we can handle anything that comes our way. Think about this, it is meant for ladies to have children because our bodies can handle it and mens bodies can't. If we can handle that then yes we can handle this menopause we are strong .

Keep your faith up Raelene you will be fine hugs and love to yourazzand a smilely face. 

• Posted

learning all the time, had never heard of  peri menopause til found this site & wonder if thats what iv got, started hrt about 5 days ago and anxiety has been dreadful, dont want to talk to anyone, see anyone, have to force myself to go to work, cant sleep for night sweats, fall asleep at drop of hat, an hr here an hr there, almost passed out in shop on sunday due to hot sweats & anxiety, had to go into toilets & strip off to cool myself down! n ratty, oh my lord ratty hasnt got a look in!!! Started drinking again just to blot it all out but then sit on comp n say stupid things to friends, i know im starting to cheese them off so now iv deleted all my social networks, turned my phone off and am ignoring everyone sad Wish this month was over n the hrt will have kicked in sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.