Losing my hair

Posted , 8 users are following.

OMG i've noticed my hair was getting thinner for a while but today i see my fringe is so thin and i can see my scalp.  I have longish hair which i tie up in a pig tail most days but i'm now thinking i should get it cut and try band hide my hairline.  I'm so upset this is happening my hair has always been nice.  Anyone else having this problem and if so what do you suggest. love to all xx

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Hi Anxious Face!

First of all let me begin by saying, "Be anxious for nothing, but in all things, in prayer and supplication let your requests be known..."  

The answer to your dilemma is sea kelp.  You may contact Angel Brand products located in Media, PA.  They have small packets and large amounts that can be purchased.  It is prepared as a drink or a product that can be used as a base for smoothies.

Prepare it by adding linseed, gum arabic, isinglass and the kelp.  They are boiled together and I drink it after seasoning it with condensed milk, nutmeg and vanilla extract.  I also add  Nutriment sometimes, as well as I use it as a base for my healthy drinks.

I have always had very healthy hair however, a last year I was diagnosed with malignant hypertension.  The medication that I was prescribed caused my hair to thin on the sides just as you described.  My hair is past my waist and I refuse to allow this to continue without aggressive self treatment.  The calcium blocker also blocks what your body needs to keep your hair healthy.  What the doctors do not tell you is that you must make sure that you have sufficient amounts of certain vitamins to keep hair, nails and skin healthy.  You can also buy vitamins that are created just for the health of your hair, skin and nails.

I hope this helps! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.