losing the plot on mirts ??

Posted , 10 users are following.

ive been on this forum for a while but it seems like these pills really make you lose the plot...feel like im going nuts and nothing makes sense anymore so good luck and empathy with anyone going through the same its just awful..

2 likes, 48 replies

48 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ditto!!! Heads a mess can't even explain how I'm feeling!! 😢😫
    • Posted

I find when I have a drink I wake up random between 3-4am & hangovers worse than ever, just can not function !! 😩
    • Posted

got on fine with the wine althought i find it has less affect on these pillls which is wierd as ive read that its dodgey to drink as they increase the affects of wine...mmm.....although i slept like a baby just risen and feel ok...not going to make it a habit though but quite enjoyed a drink..gotta watch it though as it is a depressent after all but feel ok thanks bozzer
    • Posted

thats mad i had a drink and feel ok no hangover....which is probably a bit worrying...im on 30mg and find the wine didnt have much affect which seems strange i still feel very "speedy" on 30 thought the wine would calm me down...watch this space i might feel awful as the day goes by hope not....thanks for the input!!
    • Posted

ok i take that back re the wine now guys ...its afternoon now and its left me feeling paranoid as hell.......seems to magnify the effects of the mirtz not good so wont recommend!!!!
    • Posted

really horrible i agree......not experienced anything like it.....thanks for message and stay strong yourself....kind regards...
  • Posted

I would say this is clearly a med not for you! If it isn't helping from the first few weeks change it

I only started this 4 days ago and had such relief after the first dose!

• Posted

ok thanks Jolene perhaps it is not the med for me..glad it worked for you think i will think about stopping it soon as cant be going on like this!!..take care and thanks
    • Posted

I've been on a few diff ones in the past one gave me clinical depression! And others have worked great from the start when docs say give it a chance I totally disagree with that! Don't take their word for it and try another. Best of luck to you x
    • Posted

thanks for that will give it a try,,,,,,,,dont wanna be taking these awful things anymore...they make you sleep but thats the only good thing about them....thanks for the advice it helps a lot...take care
    • Posted

so im guessing that clinical depression is the one that totally makes you want to do nothing at all or feel anything then....mmmm uselful to know that some meds can make this happen...thanks again
    • Posted

I ended up in hospital few times and wanted to die it was as severe add it could get sad
    • Posted

oh no thats just awful..i am so sorry to hear that.......hope you are doing better now?...i just want off these awful pills and feel myself again....tempted to throw them in the bin as i type!!.....kind thoughts coming at you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.