Losing weight

Posted , 14 users are following.

hello ladies

here i am again now with something different I have noticed for the past few weeks now that I've been losing weight without trying just wondering if any of you ladies are going or have gone through this I eat the same I'm not on a diet so I don't know I'm not exercising so can it be hormones I understand that when you're in menopause you gain weight but never heard of losing weight can any of your girls let me know if it's happening to you thank you hugs and blessings to you all!!!

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

ladies,

i wish i could lose weight! since my periods stopped 11 months ago i continually gain weight!!!!!!

• Edited

yep. i lost about 15 pounds that i really could not spare to lose. i gradually gained it back plus about 5. so, yea my clothes are getting a little snug bit physically i feel a lot better. i have more energy than before. i still have anxiety though 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.