Lost 1st 4lbs in 4 werks but need a serious diet buddy to keep me motivated!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Ive been on orlistat since 4th jan and lost 1st 4lbs in 4 weeks. Im after a diet buddy whos serious about loosing weight to keep me motivated as ive still got another 2st 6lbs to loose xx

2 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi 

my next weigh in is in three months at the drs as it's hard to get to drs as I work full time as school librarian..

I am going to but Bluetooth scales at weekend Dr recommend them and the app that tracks weight loss ..

• Posted

Well hopefully u will have a good loss hun. I had myfitness pal app and find it really useful as it tels u what fat is in each food as well as carbs, protein and calories. U can also log pics with your weight aswel really good xx
  • Posted

Hi

I just found this thread

How are you getting on

I just took my first one today

• Posted

Im doing ok thanks hun but had a few naughty days this month😢 but still determined to shift my weight! How much do u want to loose xx
  • Posted

hi karen just starting orilstat today ,had them for a month but kept putting it off 

my weight is out of my control now. gave up sugar dont eat badly walking like a loon afraid to sit down in case i put on more weight there really is nothing else for it ...was really worried about the being caught out with the toilet thing but this is it so i will be posting on here hopefully with good news .you have done really well  

• Posted

Hi hun as long as you stick to the fat intake you will be fine. A little tip is to drink loads and loads of water as you will prob feel bloated the 1st week or so of taking them but with loads of water this will go. Im having a bad week 😢 prity much ate what ever i have wanted! Im having friends round tonight for drinks so will get back on healthy eating tomorrow. Im due to get weighed next week but dont think i would of done as well this month! If you need any support just message me 😀 xx
  • Posted

I've had a bad week too but I am in it for the long haul so I'll be good all next week...weigh in next wednesday so wish me luck 
    • Posted

I no hun we are bound to have bad weeks! Aslong as we get back on track and keep trying xx
  • Posted

I have 3.5 stone to lose

I so disgusted with myself at the minute

How much weight have u guys lost on these pills

• Posted

On boxing day i was 16st 4lbs i lost abit myself. On 4th jan i started tabs weighing 15st 11lbs got weighed begining of feb and i lost 18lbs weighing in at 14st 7lbs. U can do this hun!! Xx
    • Posted

Oh my that is amazing

Do u feel good

Have u had any effects from the pills x

• Posted

At last weigh in I'd lost one stone four pounds in under a month you can do this believe in yourself every pound lost is a goal reached ..

I take my tablets three times a day everyday apart from Saturday as that's my family day ..coffee and pudding day ..so life is good 

• Posted

Fantastic thank u for sharing

Have u had any side effects x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.