Lost 1st 4lbs in 4 werks but need a serious diet buddy to keep me motivated!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Ive been on orlistat since 4th jan and lost 1st 4lbs in 4 weeks. Im after a diet buddy whos serious about loosing weight to keep me motivated as ive still got another 2st 6lbs to loose xx

2 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well, soooo disappointed! 

Stuck to 1300 calorie plan plenty of water, no side effects and lost ................. NOTHING 

absolutely gutted yesterday, had a bottle of prosecco and a Chinese meal last night, although I did make it myself and kept it low in fat and calories. 

How are you doing it, losing large amounts, I'm so frustrated. 

Back on it today tho, my need is great 😬

• Posted

Aww hun bet u are disapointed but dont give up! Keep at it and you will lose! maybe you arnt eating enough so try 1500cals as your body may be storing what food it has or you could try the 5g of fat with the tabs! Keep up the hard work and you will lose. Im due to be weighed on monday but dnt think i would of done aswel this time as ive cheated a few times 😢😢 just hoping i havent put on! My target was 10lbs but any loss ill be happy with fingers crossed xx
  • Posted

Hi Karen I am new to oralistat started since 20 Feb but have not lost any weight were as my son who is on same diet as me with out tabs has managed to lose 8lb I am gutted I would be great if u could give me a bit of advice as were I am going wrong for breakfast; a boiled egg with half grape fruit/or 1 slice of whole meal toast with half grapefruit LUNCH I would have fruit salad /green leaf salad For SUPPER I would have 2 lamb chops with green leaf salad /or small chicken breast with salad /2 grilled sausages with cup of veg the for dressing I would have is a mint and low fat yogurt about 1 teaspoon am drinking 1.5/2 literal of water a day for exercise 1:30mins very fast walking and 30mins on cross trainer.
    • Posted

Hya hun looking at your food i would say u arnt eating enough fat, i personally stick to around 1300 to 1500 cals a day basically i eat what i want and have 3 tabs a day. I do have side effects but still get a good weight loss. For the tabs to work you need to eat some foods with fat in them, if you eat a meal of just salad theres no fat in it for them to work. My tips are drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to stop bloating and keep up with it u will see a loss xx
    • Posted

Hi Karen, how did you do this weigh in- I've been thinking about you xx

You are so supportive, hope you've got the results you wanted xx

• Posted

Hi thnx Karen I I will try this and fingers crossed will see a result soon
    • Posted

Hya hun aww thanks! I couldnt get in the doctors untill tomorrow so will find out then, fingers crossed ive done ok! Ive got in a pair of jeans today that didnt fit before so feeling good today! Hows it going for you hun xx
    • Posted

I am in need of orlistat and gingers cross will be prescribed to me . I wanted to ask how much weight have you lost?

• Posted

Also , i forgot to ask ,what do you eat on the tablets to have such great results?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.