Lost my job

Posted , 13 users are following.

well it happened today, I lost my job due to having too much sick leave due to peri menopause. Am still trying to take it in, please pray for me if you are a praying person. Thank you.

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Can you get a doctor's excuse stating how these hormones affect us?somehow I make it everyday but miserable and hating ppl

• Posted

Hi Ruth, praying for you to feel better, and to find your ideal job situation! Much love, Sara.
  • Posted

I'm on the fence about filing for disability. I'm a Dental Hygienist and have had neck pain for yrs which had gotten worse. I've tried all types of treatments now I'm dealing with depression, anxiety, mood swings and irratibility. I work with kids and it can be difficult at times. A lot of micromanaging in our company and I want to rip someone's head off at times. I don't get any benefits such as paid time off and hsve not taken a vacation in years. I'm so stressed about finances, and trying to Maintain my home et on my own. I'm so stressed out, I'm surprised I haven't lost my job! Don't worry Ruth, if you have a hubby, take some time off. I wish i could

• Posted

The symptoms we go through are terrible the stomach problems the chest and breast pain anxiety insomnia fuzzy head why do we go through all of this and no one seems to listen much less help. I hope that all of these symptoms subside. The symptoms are debilitating and frightening as your mind runs with the worst case sinerios.

I go through so much in a daily basis and I try to talk myself down from the anxiety of it all and it's hard

• Posted

You sound just like me. It feels like my brain is in overdrive always going to the worst case scenario. Sometimes I get so tired of it, I feel like it's ruining my life.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.