LOTS OF BUMPS IN VAGINA!

Posted , 55 users are following.

info that may/may not be necessary: age:18/ never had sex before

started as UTI like symptoms about two months ago, i then developed can itch. thought i had a yeast infection- i took a look the the mirror just in case and discovered two crater like marks on my vulva.

after a while my UTI like symptoms went away, BUT my pee has been smelling foul consistently.

i discovered the cyst (???) in picture one a few weeks ago. i started taking sitz baths and its practically almost gone, there's just still red spot where is. this red spot still feels very tender to the touch.

a few days ago i realized that through this all i never looked in side of my vagina. i then discovered the bumps/lumps in all the pictures following. the second picture was about a week ago, the last ones are more recent.

i am going to the doctor in a few days, just looking to see if anyone has experienced anything similar.

imageimageimageimage

5 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Next
  • Edited

did u treat the uti ?? it could have progressed to the bladder or kidneys hence why ur wee smells inside of the vagina is normal txtured skin i dont see anything wrong with how long looks and vp is also normal the cyst will go away by itself

• Edited

u should have a doctor test ur wee when u go

• Edited

i stupidly didnt treat it! i read that foul pee and urges to go pee were symptoms of bartholin cysts. so i figured it wasnt a UTI.

plus my mom told me i was being dramatic and didnt need to. (i have bad anxiety, so sometimes i think the absolute worse so i have been trying to listen to her about it).

i definitely feel as if i shouldve seen a doctor awhile ago.

but you say the inside of my vagina looks normal to you? i wasnt sure. it used to not have any bumps. those all appeared within the last month and a half.

but theres is no pain though, just occasional itching.

also thank you for your response!

• Edited

its normal inside the skin is al normal theres nothing there thats abnormal and the uti should have been treated u probably just have an infection a doctor will test ur wee and give u antibiotics if u need them

• Posted

Do you have an update what it may be? I'm also experiencing the exact same thing. I was so surprised to see that someone has the same thing, looking at your pictures I thought I was looking at vagina. I'm so relieved I'm not the only one going through this.

• Posted

did u figure out what they are ?! ive had them newly since 6 months ago and i cant find anything abt it

• Posted

Ive named my ones Jerry. Ive not been sexually active so it rules out the possibility of you having anything too serious. Ive done some research and little ribs, bumps and flabs are COMPLETELY natural so don't worry to much! If they cause pain or redness go to a doctor just incase. If sex becomes an issue or painful more than usual use coconut oil to soothe and go see a doctor. Be careful stay safe xx

• Edited

Hi there,

I just found this post. I discovered something similar in picture one,on the left side right at the opening. Did you find out what it was? Please respond. Thank you!

• Edited

sorry for the incredibly late respond, it was just a bartholin cyst! theyre normal and nothing to over worry about. im sure you know that now though.

• Posted

hey ive been having alot of of dryness and bumps down there and ive been trynna figure out what the problem is, ive asked my nurse if i had anuthing weve done an std test and it was clear but now these bump are coming up and it hurts whrn i have bad pain during intercourse could someone point me in the right direction imageimage sorry tmi

• Edited

yours looks pretty minor compared to mine. Make sure to get a HSV-2 test & a vaginal wart culture of the cervix done to rule that out.

• Posted

image is this normal please because it look like a lump in my vagina i have been itching since December on and off but i did my pap test last year june is it normal am scared right now.

• Posted

my doctor told me that she didn't see anything abnormal, but I see it and feel it, it burns & It's very irritable. I will be getting a biopsy next month to be sure that it isn't anything serious.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.