LOTS OF BUMPS IN VAGINA!

Posted , 55 users are following.

info that may/may not be necessary: age:18/ never had sex before

started as UTI like symptoms about two months ago, i then developed can itch. thought i had a yeast infection- i took a look the the mirror just in case and discovered two crater like marks on my vulva.

after a while my UTI like symptoms went away, BUT my pee has been smelling foul consistently.

i discovered the cyst (???) in picture one a few weeks ago. i started taking sitz baths and its practically almost gone, there's just still red spot where is. this red spot still feels very tender to the touch.

a few days ago i realized that through this all i never looked in side of my vagina. i then discovered the bumps/lumps in all the pictures following. the second picture was about a week ago, the last ones are more recent.

i am going to the doctor in a few days, just looking to see if anyone has experienced anything similar.

imageimageimageimage

5 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

OMG!! I think this post cured my questioning about the way the inside of my vagina looks. If anyone comes across this comment, can you compare it to my post and let me know what you think?

• Posted

Ive been reading every ones response. I have similar pictures. Ive been trying to find a forum that speaks about this. My doctor said its normal. But its irritating. I was wondering if its warts or herpes, a bunch of cyst. Sometimes they rise up and sometimes they blend and disappear. Is that normal for any of you?image

• Edited

i have those bumps too.

4 days ago i had UTI like symptoms, i took antibiotics and i felt a bit better. however today i discovered the bumps, ive never had them before. they feel itchy and uncomfortable 😦 can someone please help.

• Edited

hey guys, a small update for anyone who has the same issue and looking for answers.

i ended up talking about it to my physician, and even though i haven't done any sexual activity and i'm STD free, it turned out to be a yeast infection.

he prescribed an anti-fungal pill (fluconazole), an anti-fungal cream (nystatin), and antibiotics that contain ciprofloxacin.

hope this helps.

• Posted

Hey so ive been reading thru all of this and im not sure what can it be but my vagina itches really bad and i have lumps like that and some have kinda with and i hade sexual intercouse 2 days ago and i used protection ever since it got like this but i hade already felt the bumps i just verly feel the horrible itchiness can i have a respond

• Posted

itchiness can be a sign of a yeast infection, if you have cottage cheese looking discharge it most definitely might be.

• Posted

HELP! i noticed these bumps yesterday. no smell to discharge. im concerned and not sure if they are normalimage

• Edited

Hey ladies,

PLEASE HELP! I have these crater like holes & have no idea what they are. I've had them for a little over a week going into 2 weeks. I've noticed something wrong in the first few days when I used the bathroom. It would feel uncomfortable when I pee, it would sting. After like 5 days the pain was completely gone. I went to the doctor and they took a swab and they said it was "dry" so the result most likely would come back negative. they tested for herpes. The results came back negative and said it was a 70% chance accurate. So what about that 30% IDK! I'm so confused, lost & scared.

• Posted

im not sure if you had sex while having these but it looks like those crater looking ones may have some friction done to them.

• Posted

My vagina kinda looks like this. i am worried because there are a lot of bumps expecially in the opening of the vulva. im overthinking it might be something bad. is this normal?

• Posted

I have same problem since a month.. foul smelling pee.. a lot of bumps on vagina.. a lot of itching.. at start there was a lot of pain n burning sensation.. but now.. pain n burns are gone... but my vagina is very bumpy n feels swelled when i touch it.. n my pee is foul smelling.. with a lot of occasional itching.. so much.. that sometimes i cant even sit peacefully... please help me too guys..

• Posted

I have the same exact bumps, they occurred 9/2021 it burns especially when i urine and It's a consistent irritation. I went to my GYN doctor and she said she didnt see anything abnormal. I explained that it burns & itches, she still claims she didnt see anything abnormal so i just left it alone and said maybe I'm just imagining things. It's now 2/2022 & I'm still experiencing the bumps & discomfort so I called & demanded a biopsy to test it. I have an appt next month, I will keep you updated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.