Lots of small white bumps on vagina, itchy and sore to the touch. What is it? Please help

Posted , 21 users are following.

I had unprotected sex a day ago with a partner I've been exclusive with for a couple months now, I didn't wash or clean my vagina immediately after sex and only got to shower the next day. I have had some problems with irritation from shaving recently, but today I felt itchy down there, and my vaginal lips are sore to the touch and almost a little swollen. Please look closely at the attached pictures, there are all these small white bumps/dots on my vagina. Can someone please tell me what this could be? I'm very stressed out about it.

Thank you!

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi there, may I know if this was a yeast infection? as I'm having the exact same thing right now and am super worried. 😦 If yes, may I know how you treated it and how long it took to recover?

• Posted

hi u can treat yeast with clorimazole cream or canesten on the outside if u have a discharge thats thick an chunky ud need to use an internal pessary aswel clotrimazole and canesten come as creams and pessarys and can be bought from a pharmacy

• Posted

usually take 3/7 days to clear up depending on how severe it is

• Posted

thank you for responding! ive been experiencing itchiness, clumpy sorta discharge, and now white bumps on my labia minora and vaginal opening??? im truly so scared I dont know what this is. Not a virgin but havent engaged in sexual intercouse for a year plus now. 21. this has been going on for a few days.

• Posted

yeast is typical for causing a chunky itchy discharge it has a sour smell to it or can smell like bread or beer and itching it can also cause redness and make the skin look raw the white bumps mabe fordyce spots if u could post a photo of those it would be helpful

• Posted

sorry if its too graphic!

before capturing this there was a thick clumpy discharge at my vaginal opening that I washed off.

• Posted

thank you so much for confirming, the doctor gave me a pill to take (just one, flucanazole) and a cream (econazole) to apply, hopefully it goes away fast

• Posted

did you find out what it was? was it really a yeast infection?

• Posted

hello i have some question i feel like i have the same thing .its werid i had sex with out condom.but when we got done i wasnt and pain for mintue .i had sex that saturday and that wed moring i noticed the pain and i know it sore but there bumps down there and also white samll dots coming out . can you please let me know what to do ?

• Posted

Did you ever confirm that this was a yeast infection?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.