Louise

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi I've got copd and I've been advice to stay in for 3 months be safe everyone

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Louise. Have you had a letter and texts regarding staying home and a letter from NHS advising you how to get supplies ? Also, are you registered at one of the hubs that sort out a lot of stuff for people with severe COPD during this long isolation period?

• Edited

Yeah I've received a text and a letter my copd is better now that I have gave up smoking

• Posted

most takeaways are now closed im led to believe at present it looks like we have to do our own shopping things are not in place for a local lockdown well starve to death before we get the help we need

• Posted

ihi I have not been told by any medical profession to stay in only through the media nobody of that type ever get in touch with me it could be because I don't get to see them only if I am ill. this hot weather is very inviting but in the evening the are charging to feel a strange damp smell and my lungs don t like it do you feel the same best leonard89

• Posted

Being a bit flippant but could it be you are not used to fresh air as now there shouldn't be so many cars on the road and you can smell the damp earth?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.