Low blood sugar feeling

Posted , 11 users are following.

Does anybody else wake up early with low bs feeling? I wake around 6:30 with hunger pains,internal jitters,anxiety and feelings of rushes.When I get up and eat I still feel like crap,and it last on and off til after dinner.Yesterday I went 5 hrs without eating and while I was cooking I was hot and sweating.The weird thing is my bs is always normal.Checked it in morning and it is never below 84 or above 93,but I still have these feelings.This started 2 months ago and before I could wait till 10 am to eat and be fine.Now I feel like I have to eat every 2-3 hrs or I feel jittery and anxious.All these weird symptoms really suck.Please tell me it gets better.

God Bless

3 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Does anybody else notice that the anxiety is worse if you haven't eaten or your stomach starts growling? I get up with panic,then I eat something and the jitters are still there,then around 10:30 I eat a banana or apple and feel better.By 1:00 stomach starts growling and the weirdness comes back.Eat then feel better,then by 4 pm weirdness again,Then after dinner I am fine for the rest of the night.I wonder if this is my cortisol levels out of balance from all the stress of the last 2 months.If sure feels weird.Mornings and late afternoons not good for me.I am also not used to having to eat every 3 hrs.Its like hypoglycemia with regular blood sugar readings.All of this is so very strange.At lease I know I'm probably not crazy,thanks to you ladies.Thank you for all the replies,it truly does help.I have an appt.next week with a counselor and she is an older woman,so maybe she will have some insights for me.

Hope everyone has a good Day!

God Bless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.