Low Iron Issues

Posted , 5 users are following.

I just found out that my iron is very low.  Has been gradually dropping since last May and now I have to go to a hematologist for an iron infusion.  I was wondering if any of you ladies found you had iron deficiency going through peri....

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I was told my iron was slightly low in Nov been taking iron supplement not sure if it's helping in Oct i started having dizzy off balance still have it just not as severe. My heart races flip flops off and on and have major anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.