Low point

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hi everyone,

Hope your all doing well,for me this past 2 days have been low,i feel as though i have hit a wall,the knee is aching alot and im so very tired from not being able to sleep at night.....cried today since i came home almost 4 weeks ago,felt so silly but i thought better out than in...Is it normal to feel like this,op was 24 days ago now,so still think im expecting too much. I start advanced knee class physio on wednesday,and i a way im looking forward to it,thanks for listening guys..x

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Lou

I'm almost 6 weeks post surgery TKR and still in quite some discomfort (pain) and cry regularly. I'm still not sleeping due to discomfort so take it easy on yourself. You have a long way to go (and I do). I've found the support on here wonderful. Draw on others' strength and experience but remember that apparently we will all recover differently - just take it a day at a time. Exercise, ice, rest and repeat. Wishing you well. 

• Posted

Yes perfectly normal don't worry about it.

We all have ups and downs. Wouldn't life be boring if we didn't?!

Hope you do well at physio. Keep exercisng.

Take care and keep in touch

Praying for you

Love Sarah xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.