lower abdominal pain , lower back pain , groin & testical ache.any advice appreciated

Posted , 16 users are following.

hey everyone im a 21 year old male & around three weeks ago i started getting really bad groin/pelvic pain this is not painful to touch but kind of a inside pain (this pain is always there.

along with this comes lower back pain and a testical ache that comes and goes

i went to my gp who thought it was IBS (i done a stool sample and results came back fine)

i was then admitted to hospital for 2 days where the pain was unbearable i had a blood & urine test where they found no signs of infection.I then had an xray & ultra sound on my stomach ( everything came back fine) i was then sent home as they couldn't find anything wrong with me.

within a week i then went back to my local doctors where he thought it was epididymitis and he gave me doxycycline , he also advised me to get a std check ( i went and had multiple tests for stuff like chlamydia , gonorrhea & hiv the lot....and everything came back negative ) ive now finished all of the doxycycline and the pain is still here.

has anybody experienced any pain like this or can anybody give me some advice of what i should do ? 

any sort of feedback would be greatly appreciated .

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey if you guys can hold on Ile ask the doc ime seeing on Tuesday. Why do us guys suffer this. See what I can do ,my talking friends. If you know anyone with the same get them on here. Its not embarrassing is it. Just hurts take care guys. Laters
  • Posted

Hey bro. Well i am going through the same exact thing. But the pain is when i sit down mpst of the time . Both of my testicles. My butt. My left leg just a little. My lowrback and now its gotten qorse and my penis is hurting as well now. I have gotten checked for all stds and im fine. They are doing an ultra sound next week. But my urologlist told me it could be a damaged llionguianal nerve. Its almosy like a hernia but its not as bad . Look it up and please keep me updated as well. Im 31 and im scares it could be some type of cancer .
    • Posted

I have had the exact same thing for 3 months now seen a number of different doctors. I also feel dizzy with it but mainly only at night. I've just been put on ciprofloxacin. Doc said it may be prostatitis. I have a blood test next week and a scan next month. It feels like I've been like it for ages nowsad will let you know if the antibiotics seem to help.

• Posted

was just wondering what ever came of this? today i started having slight pain in my right nut. within a hr or less its was so intents i was pouring sweat couldnt find any postion to sit pay or stand to releave the pain and it had spread to my lower abdomenal to my lower right side of my back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.